Your well-being is our primary concern.
To our customers and friends,
One of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve. As of Monday, March 23, 2020, Highlands Community Bank will direct all branch transactions to the drive-thru. Lobbies will remain open under controlled access to loan and deposit account customers and appointments are encouraged.
To set an appointment for loan or deposit account service, please call your local branch:
- Covington: 540-962-2265
- Clifton Forge: 540-862-2265
- Hot Spring: 540-839-3568
Our employees will continue to follow CDC guidelines on sanitation practices. Below are some of the key points of Highlands Community Bank’s response plan:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our offices while reinforcing healthy habits for our staff;
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you;
- Monitoring the updates related to the virus; and
- Enhanced risk monitoring and management.
We’re dedicated to continuing to provide the banking products and services that you depend on. Below are several ways you can still access your account with Highlands Community Bank:
- Drive-thru: all branches still have drive-thru service
- Telephone banking: 24/7 telephone banking (965-0005)
- You can speak with a representative Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Online & Mobile Banking: You can access your account on your mobile device or computer (www.highlandscommunitybank.com)
- ATMs: All branches have ATMs
Please continue to check our website and social media pages for updates.
Highlands Community Bank
Thank you for your care and thoughtfulness in a bad time for all. Ya’ll are truly our hometown bank.
I think this is a great idea!!! We need to keep all of our bank staffers save and healthy too!!! Prayers and many thanks to each and everyone of you!!!!
Thank all of you for all you do. Please be careful God Bless.